Collection of Information
Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. collects certain information when you register with us, during your usage of our products and services, when you visit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we have with the information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order to provide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. When you sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. automatically receive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, the page you request and other standard browser parameters.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployed at multiple data centers that are owned and operated by us or our partners. All information collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, fill out a form or comment on the site. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or website URL. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Information
- Communicating with you
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our network
- Protecting our rights or property and that of our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Skyark customer Master Agreement
Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting the use of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact information to third parties.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and in the terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior to such use. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request,
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof,
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or
- protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users by demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in the respective terms of service of each of our services and in the Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Customer Master Agreement
Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. has taken appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing & Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correct this data if it is inaccurate.
Skylark Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd. , 1, Chari Street, T. Nagar,Chennai - 600017.
Phone: +91 44 434 80000